Dec 20, 2010

English (Part II)

The glory goes on and on. Being in form 5 (2006) and still one of the student ..... Part 1

..........

   After SPM, I'm pursuing my study in local university. There, I am not an english genius anymore. Most of the student came from big cities and my english are like nothing compared to their's.

   English is one of the subject I'm taking during my first semester. I really enjoy the subject. We only have to do presentation and group work. Now I can wave goodbye to all those lengthy essays and homework back in school days.

   The true colour of my lecturer are shown moving to the second month. She only focused on a group of her favourite student and often offended the others. She even once mentioned to the class that she wanted her baby to look similar to one of her favourite student. Some student (including me) called her "Maiziha Sangap".

   English is not my favourite subject anymore. As a result, I only managed to get C+ and until now I put the blame on her.

..........

Draf sebelum tulis kat sini. ;)


3 comments:

hentakbelipat said...

wahhh siap draff dulu b4 tulis entry..kira bagus lah tu english kamu..lame2 akan jadi lagi bagus..just pract n apply

AWI said...

Wah, hentak berlipat bagi cmmnt. Bangge bangge. Haha. Thnx

YOUsoF said...

Waah betul lah, agak rajin ko di situ Wi.. kipidap².. ;)